08 Jul Branch Manager- Kloof- R18-20 000
Kloof training company are recruiting for a branch manager who will be responsible for overseeing daily operations of trainers; developing and implementing business strategies and programs; managing budgets; recruitment of staff; report generating weekly for head office; and meeting with new and existing clients to ensure that sales targets are met. Applicants must have their drivers license and own car, be available to work overtime to attend launches and events; and be driven to achieve excellent customer service and sales targets.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years branch management experience do you have?
- How many years sales management experience do you have?
- How many years external sales experience do you have?
- Have you ever sold to fleet managers, risk managers or Operations Managers?
- Do you have your drivers license and own car?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?