12 Oct Debtors Clerk – Westmead – R8-12 000
An energy solutions company based in Westmead are looking for a reliable debtor’s clerk to join their team. Duties will include following up on payments, invoicing and liaising with very large corporates, reconciling of the debtors book, assisting the bookkeeper and other accounts administration duties. The experience that is required is at least 2-3 years’ experience in a debtors/ accounts receivable position, experience working on Pastel, good communication skills and experience dealing with a large debtors book and large corporate clients. A tertiary qualification is an advantage.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a debtors clerk position?
- Do you have a tertiary qualification?
- Do you have experience working on Pastel?
- What was the value of one of your largest debtors books you managed?
- What area do you live in?
- Do you have your own car?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever been interviewed by RESOURCE recruitment before?
- Are you available for a virtual interview on Zoom/ WhatsApp Video Call?
- Would you rather a virtual interview, or a face to face interview at our offices?