08 Mar Junior Bookkeeper- Kloof and Pinetown- R8-10 000
We have two clients in the manufacturing sector, one based in Kloof and the other in Pinetown, that are looking for a junior bookkeeper to join their accounts department, assisting the financial manager and accountant, with a willingness to start at the bottom and learn and grow in a short period of time. The successful applicant will have to have a working knowledge of processing debtors, creditors and cashbook on Pastel, and ideally have a tertiary qualification or be studying towards one. Positions are available to start immediately on a temporary basis initially.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years Pastel experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have processing debtors, creditors and cash book on Pastel?
- Are you available immediately to start on a temporary basis with no expectation of a permanent position?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever been interviewed by RESOURCE recruitment before?