05 Apr Junior Graphic Designer- New Germany- R8-15 000
New Germany Packaging company are requiring the services of a junior graphic designer, to assist their senior designers with the design and altering of artwork for labels for the food industry. Applicants need to have a related qualification, be highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and have a lively personality and hands on approach, as the position requires liaising with other departments. As part of the recruitment process, applicants will be required to make a 1-2 minute video of themselves saying why they feel they will be the ideal person to employ to design labels for packaging.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What graphic design/ DTP qualification do you have?
- Are you proficient on Illustrator and Photoshop?
- How many years graphic design/ DTP experience do you have?
- Are you available immediately to work on a six month contract with no expectation of a permanent position?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?