03 May Junior Graphic Designer- New Germany- R8-12 000 (6 month contract)
New Germany Packaging company are requiring the services of a junior graphic designer, to assist their senior designers on a project for 6 months. Applicants need to have a related qualification, be highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and a lively, hands on approach as the position requires liaising with other departments. This position is less about creativity, and more attention to detail, but will give a junior applicant excellent exposure within a large corporate.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What graphic design/ DTP qualification do you have?
- Are you proficient on Illustrator and Photoshop?
- How many years graphic design/ DTP experience do you have?
- Are you available immediately to work on a six month contract with no expectation of a permanent position?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?