10 Jun Accounts Articles Clerks- Hillcrest- Rneg
Hillcrest Accounting firm have an opportunity to sign articles with two graduates who have proof that they are currently registered for honours, or have completed honours. This three year contract does not require previous work experience, although this would be an advantage, but applicants must have good interpersonal skills, be computer literate and ideally have their own transport.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Are you registered or completed your honours? Please attach proof with your application.
- How many years work experience do you have?
- What area do you live in?
- Do you have your own transport?
- What was your last salary?
- Are you happy to sign a three-year contract for articles, with no expectation of a permanent position?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?