05 Nov SAICA Article Clerks- Hillcrest- R7-8000 and medical aid
Well established accounting firm are recruiting for article clerks to join the firm in January 2020. The successful applicant should have completed their B Com Accounting, BBus Sci, Bcompt or B Accounting degree with or without GDA/ Hons/ CTA. Applicants who are currently enrolled in a bridging program between an non SAICA accredited degree and a SAICA accredited degree will be considered, as will undergraduates with exceptional academic results, who are currently studying part time. Applicants must have drivers licence and own car as there will be travelling to clients.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What year did you matriculate?
- What is your highest related accounting qualification, and through which training institution?
- Is your degree accredited with SAICA?
- Are you wanting to serve SAICA articles?
- Do you have your drivers licence and own car?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you looking for?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?
(Please attached copy of academic results with application)Apply Now