05 Nov Clothing Coordinator- Kloof- Rneg
Manufacturer and supplier of clothing to the major retail groups is looking to employ an experienced coordinator. Duties will include liaising with buyers for approvals and order changes; creating a visual file for each order; updating production schedule with new items for production; managing sample process and ensuring the entire process runs smoothly from order to delivery. Applicants must have their own transport, ideally a related qualification and at least five years’ experience as a coordinator.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your telephone number?
3. What clothing/ textile/ related qualifications do you have?
4. How many years clothing coordination experience do you have?
5. What area do you live in?
6. Do you have your driver’s licence?
7. How soon could you start a new position?
8. What was your last salary?
9. What salary are you wanting?