23 Dec Transport Controller- Westmead- R12-16000
Large logistics company are recruiting for a transport controller who can work shifts (6am-2pm; 2-8pm; 8pm-6am), tracking vehicles, liaising with drivers and liaising with internal and external service providers in the event of a breakdown. The successful applicant must be comfortable liaising with drivers and have a general technical/ mechanical background. Previous experience working in the logistics field an advantage.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- How many years transport coordination experience?
- How many years vehicle tracking/ controlling experience do you have?
- How soon could you start a new position?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?