24 Mar Internal Auditor – New Germany- Rneg
National Group of Companies are recruiting for an internal auditor to join their centralized finance team. The successful applicant should have their BCom Accounting or CIMA and have served at least part of their articles (BCom Honours and completed articles, but not studying towards being a registered accountant, ideal). The position will involve travelling extensively (up to 80% of your month) to sites across KZN, Cape Town and Gauteng, ensuring that controls are in place and reporting back recommendations to head office, as well as identify risk areas and implement new control. The successful applicant should be hands on, practical, have a strong personality and be able to speak out, and ideally have some manufacturing or cost & management accounting experience.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your telephone number?
3. What is your highest level of education?
4. How many years articles experience do you have?
5. Are you studying towards your CA Board exams or plan to register as a CA?
6. Are you able to travel extensively around South Africa?
7. Have you ever worked for a manufacturing company?
8. What area do you live in?
9. What was your last salary?
10. What salary are you wanting?
11. Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?
#applynow #wewillreplylater #workingasnormalApply Now