19 Aug Storeman- Pinetown- R12000
Manufacturer of custom-made equipment in Pinetown are recruiting for a stores administrator who is organized, can manage stock levels of over 100 components, is highly computer literate and has excellent communication and supervisory skills. The successful applicant will be involved in planning meetings and will need to liaise with suppliers to ensure that all parts are delivered in time so that manufacturing is not affected, issue material to engineering and liaise with accounts to ensure accounts are paid on time. Applicants must be computer literate, have their matric and drivers’ licence and at least five years’ experience working in a similar stores environment.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest qualification?
- How many years’ experience do you have processing debtors, creditors and stock on Accpac do you have?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?