19 Aug Junior Technical Writer- Pinetown- R6000neg
Training and development company in Pinetown are looking to recruit a junior technical writer who will be responsible for updating of existing training material; developing all NQF Course material, Machine specific training material, Alignment Matrix, unit standard alignment material and Apprenticeship training material. Applicants must have their matric with excellent results in English or a related communications qualification and a strong technical aptitude.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- Do you have your matric?
- What is your highest English/ Communications qualification?
- Have you got any technical qualifications?
- Have you ever worked as a technical writer before?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?