05 Feb Landscaping & Handyman Supervisor- Durban North- R8000
Leading landscaping company require the services of a manager who can lead a team of staff, often supervising more than one site at a time. The successful applicant must live in the Durban North and surrounding areas as this is where the majority of their projects are placed, have a valid driver’s licence and be experienced driving large vehicles and supervising staff. Knowledge of plants is not necessary and can be taught but applicants must have general “handyman”/ building experience such as building retaining walls, laying laving, basic plumbing or electrical exposure.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years driving experience do you have?
- How many years staff supervision experience do you have
- Have you ever worked in a building or related industry?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?