05 Feb Production Planner- Amanzimtoti- Rneg
Leading manufacturer and supplier of hygiene products to the retail sector, both locally and internationally, are looking to employ a production Planner who will be responsible for developing the factory production plan; schedule the production process; ensure staff and resources are being utilized optimally; manage stock levels, ensure deadlines are met and general planning duties. The successful applicant should have their matric with Higher Grade/ Core Mathematics, ideally a tertiary qualification, and ideally a strong knowledge of MS Excel and Syspro.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- Do you have matric maths either on Higher Grade or Core Maths?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years supply chain experience do you have?
- Have you ever worked in a manufacturing environment?
- Have you ever worked on Syspro?
- Have you ever worked with pivots and vlookups on MS Excel?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are your wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?