10 May Senior Paint Developer – Westmead – R negotiable
Chemical company in Westmead are recruiting for a senior paint developer to be responsible for the development of new products. Duties will include improving & developing products; technical Sales support; overseeing the usage of all raw materials; overseeing trial batches; staff training; overseeing staff, projects, & all housekeeping within in the lab; and administration. Requirements include a minimum of a National Diploma in Chemistry; practical experience in paint industry; experience developing new paint products in a laboratory and customer fields; and experience in a paint development role.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- Do you have a three year qualification in Chemistry?
- How many years experience do you have in the paint industry?
- How many years experience do you have as a paint developer?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you looking for?
- Have you ever been interviewed by RESOURCE recruitment before?