05 Feb Service Engineer- Greater KZN Area- R30 000
Service Engineer required who has experience in reading drawings, various forms of hardware, as well as communication protocols such as Profinet and Modbus required for award winning automation company. Applicants must have drivers licence, 3-5 years’ experience with PLC’s and VSD’s and a sound knowledge instrumentation and electrical systems. Siemens S7 and Servo knowledge an advantage. Duties will include diagnosing faulty control systems, equipment and repair thereof, and well as consulting with suppliers and clients.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What electronics/ electrical qualification do you have?
- Have you ever worked in the Industrial Automation Industry?
- Have you worked with PLCs, VSD, communication protocols and instrumetation?
- Are you computer literate and able to manage budgets and do administration?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before