08 Mar Warehouse Assistant- Durban- R8-10 000
Supplier of office workwear, protective clothing and safety equipment, cleaning equipment and chemicals; and office consumables, are looking for a warehouse assistant who has 2-3 years work experience in a similar environment. Applicants should have their matric and ideally have/ be studying towards a tertiary qualification in logistics, be computer literate (ideally with a working knowledge of Syspro and tracking software) and have a good ability with numbers. Experience dealing with embroidery/ textiles and a forklift licence would be an advantage.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- How many years warehousing experience do you have?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Are you studying towards a tertiary qualification?
- Are you computer literate?
- Have you ever worked on Syspro? If not, state the stores software packages you have worked on.
- Have you ever worked in a warehouse that contained textiles, clothing or dealt with embroidery?
- How soon could you start a new position?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever been interviewed by RESOURCE recruitment before?