04 Aug BCom Student to assist MD (half day)- Kloof- Rneg
BCom Student to assist MD (half day)- Kloof- Rneg
Director of a finance and investment company are recruiting for an assistant who will be able to assist with various aspects of researching investment opportunities, general administration, as well as running errands and assisting the manager with any PA duties he may have. No previous experience required, but applicants must have excellent English, strong general computer skills and be studying towards a business related degree, or have relevant finance related exposure. The successful applicant will be required to work 20 hours a week and must have their own transport. Position will initially be on a six month contract.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years’ experience do you have in administration?
- How many years’ experience do you have working within the finance and investment sector?
- Are you available immediately to start on a six month contract with no expectation of a permanent position?
- What area do you live in?
- Do you have your on car?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?
Please attach a copy of your academic results if still studyingApply Now