22 Jun Bookkeeper – Greyville, Durban – Rneg
An accounting/audit firm based in Durban are looking to employee 2x Bookkeepers to join their team. Preference will be given to candidates that are available to start immediately.
- Processing and reconciliation of cash book to trial balance
- Processing and analyzing of VAT on Pastel
- Reconciliation and processing of creditors and debtors
- Experience working with Caseware (Drafting of AFS) would be advantageous
- Navigation on SARS e Filing
- Familiar with the VAT Act
- Completion of Vat 201’s, EMP 201’s, UI-19 returns and workmen’s
- Keeping the Accounting Manager updated on all matters
Applicants will be required to have the following:
- Degree in BCom Acc or studying towards it
- 3yrs experience in an accounting/audit firm
- Drivers license and own car
- Pastel Partner experience
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- How many years experience do you have on Pastel Partner?
- Which accounting/audit firm have you worked in as a bookkeeper?
- Do you have your own car?
- Are you available to start immediately?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?