27 Nov Debtors Clerk- Westville- R8-12000neg
Westville Engineering company requires an accounts assistant who has matric and at least 3 years experience in a debtors role, working on Pastel, doing processing, reconciliations, and collections. Strong MS Excel and a relevant accounts qualification would be an advantage. Duties will include invoicing, processing of deposits and collections; tracking work in progress against invoice schedules, sending out statements and dealing with client queries, debtor’s reconciliation, maintaining the age analysis against daily deposits on a daily basis, bad debt write-offs, provisions for doubtful debt; and other related duties.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years of experience do you have as a debtor clerk?
- How many years of experience do you have working on Pastel?
- What area do you live in?
- Do you have your driver’s license and own a car?
- How soon could you start a new position?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary do you require?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?