27 Nov Financial Manager – Westmead- R40-60 000CTC
Financial Accountant required for a National Group, to join the KZN Branch of one of the companies in the Group. The successful applicant will be required to ensure that the round accountancy duties are performed, i.e. preparing and reviewing reconciliations; ensuring that monthly management reports are generated timeously; assisting with management accounts, schedules, and queries; preparing financial policies and procedures; assisting with year-end functions; and any other ad-hoc functions assigned by the Group Financial Executive at head office. Applicants should have a minimum of a BCom Honours Degree- a CA qualification would be an advantage– with at least 5 years of experience. Preference will be given in accordance with the company’s equity requirements.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- Do you have your matric?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years’ of experience do you have as a Financial Manager?
- What computer packages have you worked on?
- What area do you live in?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license and your own car?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary do you require?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?