04 Aug Payroll Administrator – New Germany- Rneg
Payroll Administrator – New Germany- Rneg
Wage Payroll Administrator required for a large manufacturing concern in New Germany who has preferably worked on Sage 300 and has experience working on payrolls with at least 200 staff. Duties will include processing leave applications, garnishing orders, medical aids, terminations, maternity claims, death, funeral etc. Preference will be given to applicants that are available to start immediately on a temporary basis with no expectation of a permanent position and must have traceable references.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- How many years’ experience do you have working on Sage 300?
- How many years do you have as a Payroll Administrator?
- How many staff were on the biggest payroll that you have administered?
- Are you available immediately to start on a temporary basis with no expectation of a permanent position?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?