04 Aug Scheduling Co-ordinator- Hillcrest- R8000
Scheduling Co-ordinator- Hillcrest- R8000
Vehicle tracking company require a customer services agent who has worked previously in a control room/ customer care role and has an excellent command of English and one other language- both written and telephonically. The successful applicant will work Monday to Friday 7.45-16.45 and will be required to schedule vehicles in for new installations; follow up on faulty units and keeping the client informed of the status of repairs and general data base management and updating of details.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a control room?
- How many years’ experience do you have coordinating installations & repairs/ customer care?
- What area do you live in?
- How soon could you start a new position?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?