17 Jan Supply Chain Project Manager- Durban North- R12-15 000
Large group of companies are launching a new division, manufacturing FMCG products for the wholesale and retail market, and are looking for a dynamic all rounder to join their team, and grow with the brand. The successful applicant should have their own car, a degree/ diploma in production, supply chain, or similar; have worked with FSSC 2200 and have experience managing a team of 5 staff. Duties will include staff management; raw materials management; procurement; liaising with suppliers and sub contractors and ensuring the orders are completed on time. This innovative, energetic applicant will be involved with all aspects of the business, and must be prepared to get involved with marketing and branding, and client liaison as the branch grows.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What is your highest level of education?
- Have you ever worked for a company that manufactured food items?
- Have you ever done supply chain/ production planning?
- How many years’ experience do you have working to ISO9001:2015 standards?
- Have you ever worked with FSSC2200?
- Do you have your own car?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you looking for?
- What area do you live in?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?