17 Jan Project Administrator- Kloof- R15-20 000
Research and project administration company are recruiting for a project administrator who has their matric and a degree or diploma in Business Administration, and is used to working on multiple projects at one time. Duties will include supporting teams in the delivery of their business plans; day to day administration of projects; financial administration of projects and ensuring payments are made on time; extensive minute taking, typing and distribution thereof; travel arrangements and monitoring deadlines. The successful applicant must have excellent written and spoken English, and a high level of attention to detail.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What Degree or Diploma to you have in Business Administration?
- For what company have you worked as a project administrator?
- How many years minute taking experience do you have?
- Do you have your drivers licence and own car?
- How soon could you start a new position?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you looking for?
- What area do you live in?
- Have you ever attended an interview with RESOURCE recruitment before?