02 Oct Project Manager (Academic/ Research)- Hillcrest- R negotiable with experience
Our international client is looking for a Junior Project Manager/ Consultant at their Hillcrest offices. Applicants must have at least an honours or masters degree in Economics, Industrial development, or related fields. New graduates who are driven, have an excellent academic record and communication skills will be considered, but preference will be given to applicants with the relevant qualification and 5 years experience project planning, researching and delivering and managing diverse projects. Experience in the manufacturing environment an advantage. Own car essential.
- What is your name?
- What is your telephone number?
- What qualification do you have?
- How many years research experience do you have?
- How many years project management experience do you have?
- What area do you live in?
- What was your last salary?
- What salary are you wanting?
- Have you ever been interviewed by RESOURCE recruitment before?
(Please attached academic transcripts/ results with CV)Apply Now